Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Snooze

Lack of motivation sucks. I rolled home around 9:30 last night due to my motorcycle class I'm taking at DMACC. As I put the scoot away, I thought how nice it would be to ride my bike in this morning. I even told my wife I was planning on riding in. Fucking snooze button. I couldn't drag my sorry ass out of bed to do anything more than punch the button on top of the clock and shoot straight back to the sweet sheets. The snoozaholic wins again.

On the plus side, I have my choice of rides tonight. Tacos or Ritual? I'll probably hit tacos tonight as I need some time on the mountain bike. For some reason I decided to commit to my lunacy and will be riding the IMBCS race up in Boone this weekend. Granted, I'm whipping out my wuss card and only running the beginner race, but it should still be a good time.

Today is new computer day at work! I'm pretty stoked. I all ready installed my new 22" widescreen monitor on Monday. I'm thinking I need one of those rollin on 22's set of numbers you see on all the pimped out rides. Dude, I'm getting a Dell. Considering my current tower is roughly 5 years old, I can't wait to see how quick the new machine is. On top of that, it might actually have a functioning drive and a fan that doesn't sound like it's about to saw my case in half... But I digress, it's new computer day and I'm almost as stoked as new bike day.

Enjoy the day and maybe I'll see a few of you out riding tonight.

No comments: