Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tour is cancelled for today

On account of everyone wussing out including myself. I'm cancelling the tour. I'm still planning to ride somewhere and end up at the CITA meeting, just not heading out of town and into the winds and wilds. Possibly I'll head down to Denmans and maybe even over to sneak a peak at the center trails. Have fun out there today!

If weather holds, I may try to get this thing going again next weekend as I need a good warm up before Cirrem.

No comments: