Monday, May 02, 2005

Let's give this a shot

OK, as this is my first foray into publishing a blog, I'll see if I can follow the KISS method and not screw it up too badly.

I'll skip the introductions as they should become apparent as I go along. I'm not sure what all this blog will be about. I'm guessing a lot of car related topics as I really enjoy working on my car, but there will also be some day to day stuff and I'm sure a few nice tidbits about my personal life with my beautiful wife might make it on here as well.

I spent most of the weekend working on fitting some new parts to my car. I got a couple of really cool hood catches and some various parts to install for my car by UPS on Friday, so I knew my weekend was pretty much set.
Aerocatch


Pretty sweet install if I do say so myself.

No comments: