Friday, May 06, 2005

Cars and Sex

Could anything go more perfectly hand in hand? As promised I'll go a little bit into something my wife and I are looking at for a business opportunity. We've met up with a wonderful couple that have an online site and just recently opened a store that sells high end sex toys, massage oils, and various other enhancements to a healthy sex life. Unlike the typical "sex shop" this place is run by an awesome couple who do the best job at promoting healthy sexual relationships between partners that we've ever come across. In turn, their store has inspired us to try to partner up with them to some degree and look into the possibility of opening a similar shop in our city that is definitely lacking something like this. We want to create an atmosphere where all adults are welcome to come and seek both new and exciting things to try, but also to get advice, insite, and learn as well.

So while my lovely wife gets the opportunity to play with all of these great toys and of course share them with me, I get to help out in the behind the scenes. I'm very excited about the opportunities that abound and hopefully as things progress we'll get our own web site started and go from there with a store opening in the next 6-12 months if all works out.

I know that this may cut severely into my car hobbies, but at the same time it's going to also make sure that I need to turn more of the money I make from building motors and various modifications into this venture. I can't wait to see what we can come up with. Just for anyone that happens to be viewing my blog (I'm not sure if there is anyone even looking) I'll even post up a picture of my first foray into combining these two great things. Here is a toy that I've taken and I feel made better by powdercoating it:

It went from a polished stainless ring to this awesome shade of blue with just a little work. It's a bit odd taking orders from various people you've never met to customize what's basically a sex toy, but I guess it's all part of the business. For those who are wondering what this particular item is, it's a metal cock ring made by Gear, personalized by yours truly, and sold by our friends at Freddy and Eddy.

Let's hope this works. I'm very new at all of the html and other programming needed to make a fun blog! I really hope as time goes on I can learn more about making webpages and in turn make this site more visually stimulating as well.

No comments: