Thursday, November 29, 2007

Something new?!

Wow, I should really pay more attention to the time. It's only been two and a half years since I've bothered to write anything here. I guess things change over time and some things stay the same. I'll probably switch over to talking more about some bike stuff in lieu of cars since that has become my main hobby now. I've also become a father to a beautiful little girl now who is 19 months old. At least the sex stuff hasn't changed much, wait is that a good or bad thing? Actually, there has been an interesting change on that front. I'll try to give you a brief overview here and then get a bit more in depth in some future posts.

So, I switched gears from cars to bikes, how the hell does that happen? I'm not talking bikes as in motorcycles, crotch rockets, hogs, or whatever you want to call them. I'm talking the two wheel kind that you pedal to make it move. From this:

To this:

Note the sexy legs in the second picture. At least I haven't started shaving them, yet.....

As far as how this could have happened, it's probably any one's guess, but I'll at least take a stab at explaining it. My car has been broken for 2 years now (more on that for another post), I've been lazy and packed on about 12-15 pounds, my job was really stressing this spring, and it was a beautiful day. For some reason the stars all aligned and I just thought it would be a beautiful day to take a bike ride last April. I called Miranda on my way home from a busy day and told her to get ready as we were going to dust off our bikes and take them out. Thinking back, it has to have been 3-4 years since either had been out of the garage and even then it was for a few short rides here and there. As it turned out, the day was beautiful, the ride was just what I needed, and I was hooked (putting it lightly).

Well, since I should actually be doing a few other things beyond writing right now, I'll shoot some more updates in future posts. Let me know if you're out there reading...

No comments: