Friday, October 02, 2009

Furnace Creek 508

Nope, I'm not doing it (yet...), but it's one of those things that is way out on my radar as something to possibly aspire to when I've finally lost all my marbles. However, that hasn't stopped my buddy George from signing up for his 4th time riding the event. He's hoping his crew can do some live blogging on his site during the race- Epictrain.blogspot.com If you want to check out the main race site, you can follow some updates on there as well. His racing totem is "Red-Eyed Vireo". Good luck out there George.

1 comment:

Courtney Hilton said...

That sounds awesome. After I completely loose my mind (not to far off) I would so ride in that. I would be more worried about making the 48 cut off. After doing a double I was surprised how much energy I had left I think 500 miles might be a little too far.